EFFECT OF SALON PROCEDURES
Any woman tends to be young, well-groomed and perfect. To preserve our beauty, we apply to the beauty salon for new rejuvenation procedures.
The company " BELITA " has developed a cosmetic line as an alternative to salon beauty care at home - " EFFECT OF SALON PROCEDURES ".
Comprehensive salon care includes 6 facial treatments.
1. Procedure “ CLEANING ” and REMOVAL OF MAKE - UP - a mandatory procedure in the daily care of the skin of the face. Every day, dirt (dust, soot) that accumulates in the pores accumulates on the skin, causing irritation of the skin, making it dull and dull.
We clean the skin and make up the eyes and lips with the help of Ultra Active Face Essence “ 3 in 1 Multi-Care ”
2. Intensive cleansing is an important step in the complex care of the skin of the face. At this stage, there is a deep cleansing of the skin from dead cells, excess sebum, the processes of renewal and rejuvenation are started, as a result, the skin is effectively prepared for the subsequent “ intensive care ” procedure
All-season peeling for the face, neck and decollete with ferulic acid is a popular salon treatment that can make your skin perfect.
3. The “ INTENSIVE CARE ” procedure is aimed at intensive rejuvenation of the skin of the face, in order to preserve and consolidate the effect after acid peeling or other cosmetic rejuvenation procedures.
Neuromimetic mask after “ Intensive Rejuvenation ” cosmetic procedures for the face, neck and décolleté is designed to preserve and consolidate the effect after acid peeling or other cosmetic rejuvenation procedures, it prolongs the action of active components and enhances the result.
4. CLOSING PROCEDURE. After carrying out active procedures, the skin must be soothed and protected from exposure to UVA and UVB rays and negative environmental factors.
Face Cream SPF20 " Protective " for all skin types - the final stage of the peeling and other cleansing cosmetic procedures.
ALWAYS use the SPF20 “ Protective ” cream of the cosmetic line “ Effect of Salon Procedures ” after peelings and other cosmetic procedures.
5. Procedure “ DAILY CARE FOR FACE SKIN” 35+ 45+ 55+
Intensive cosmetic procedures are conducted on average 1-2 times a week, but in order to get a more effective and prolonged result, it is necessary to conduct daily procedures (care) for the face, taking into account their age characteristics and skin needs.
Under the influence of environmental factors and mimic activity, by the age of 35, the first facial wrinkles appear on the face. "Bielita" offers an alternative to injections: Complex cream relaxant "Perfection without injections" for face, neck and décolleté 35+
One of the main causes of skin aging by the age of 45 is a decrease in the level of hyaluronic acid production in the body. Hyaluronic acid ensures the saturation of the skin with moisture from the inside and prevents its loss.
HYALURONE THREADS - a technology that delivers the active components of hyaluronic acid to the deeper layers of the skin, tightening the shape of the face, eliminating the signs of aging and restoring skin smoothness and elasticity.
The active components of the Complex Cream-Bandage “ The Effect of Hyaluronic 4D Filaments ” for the face, neck and décolleté 45+ create the effect of hyaluronic filaments without surgical intervention.
In adulthood, the skin of the face loses its tone and elasticity, which leads to a change in the skin cover and the loss of clear contours of the oval face. Stem cells have a powerful rejuvenating effect on the skin: they activate the synthesis of elastin and collagen, gradually returning the skin its former elasticity and elasticity. The complex cream “ Molecular Tightening ” for the face, neck and décolleté 55+ with stem cells is an excellent result without surgery.
6. The “ Daily care ” procedure for the skin around the eyes and lips 35+ 45+ 55+
The skin around the eyes and lips is very sensitive, much thinner than the skin of the face and has virtually no sebaceous glands, therefore, increased demands are placed on its care. Cosmetologists recommend starting to care for delicate areas around the eyes and lips as early as possible.